Easy Cheese Ball
- 2 8-oz cream cheese
- 1 pound ham, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced thin
- round crackers, like Ritz to serve with Cheese Ball
- Lay cream cheese out to soften or microwave 10 seconds at a time until soft.
- Dice up ham into small pieces.
- Spread 1/2 the ham on a plate to roll the cheese ball on later.
- In a bowl, mix up the cream cheese, remaining 1/2 of the ham, and the green onion slices. Easiest way to do this is to have a little fun and get your "freshly washed" hands into the action of mixing.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it over the ham on the plate until covered.
- Put the cheese ball on a dish to put in the fridge until needed.