Honey Baked Ham
- 11 pound spiral cut ham
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix pineapple juice and orange juice together.
- Lay the ham on its side and pour the mixture over it so the juices can run between the slices.
- Place the ham on its flat end and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 15 minutes per pound.
- Mix brown sugar and honey in a bowl.
- Remove ham 30 minutes before time is up. Turn the ham up slightly enough to rub the brown sugar mixture between the ham slices.
- Leave off foil and put ham back in the oven. Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees for remainder cook time.
- Internal temperature of ham should be 140 degrees when done